top of page


Online Golf Instruction With A.I.

  • Instagram
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • LinkedIn
  • YouTube
  • TikTok

Available Online


This Lesson Has To Do Mostly With The Mental Side Of Golf & The Course

  • 1 hour
  • 97 US dollars
  • Online Zoom Meet-up

Service Description

The Mental Aspect of golf is the most important part of the golf swing. Someone said it best that golf is 90% mental and the other 10% is physical. Mainly, when we talk about the mental aspect we are referring to your confidence and your ability to forget or have a good short term memory. Golf is a weird game and if you're not in the right place mentally then your score will skyrocket. So, this lesson is the most important lesson you could have. It might be the most boring lesson but still the most important.

bottom of page